Thursday 28 December 2017

Today's Sneak Peek with the Bird Banter stamp set



Today I am doubling up on the Sneak Peeks because I am featuring a stamp set from the new Occasions catalogue AND some fun DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.

The stamp set is called "Bird Banter", and those that know me well how that its going to be one of my favourites from the new catalogue.  The reason is simple... I love birds!  In fact I love them so much that I share my house with one (a small grey cockatiel named Cookie, who I have had for nearly 20 years).  But this makes me a little fussy when it comes to stamping with bird images because I dont love every bird set if I dont feel that the images do these beautiful creatures justice.

The Bird Banter set is just fun though.  They are line drawing images of parrots and this toucan, and they are on the cutesy side.  I enjoyed colouring this little toucan with the Stampin'Blends which were perfect to get lots of colour on his beak.  And I really love that sentiment to go with him!



The paper in the background (with the hearts) is from the fun and bright DSP pack called "Bubbles and Fizz" and this is another FREE item that you can choose for every $90 you spend (From January 3rd to March 31 2018)

I've also added a strip of the new glimmer paper from our Occasions catalogue... its from the Myths and Magic Suite, and comes in turquoise, green and white glimmer.

All these lovely things will be coming your way on the 3rd January 2018.... so stay tuned for even more sneak peeks!

Linda D

PS... If you live in Australia and would like these free catalogues mailed to you, click HERE to let me know and I'll pop them in the post for you!

No comments: