Monday 18 December 2017

Video Tutorial: Adding Texture to Foil Sheets with your Big Shot



Today's video is actually based on a very simple idea.  I really love adding texture to my projects and I loved how I got lots of different textures with just this one Framelit flower on this card.  By using Champagne foil the different textures give it quite a vintage look, like beaten metal or even pewter.



I've used the Quilt Builder framelit dies (again!) to show you how you can easily get this effect, but you could use whatever dies you have available.

I've included a product list below should you wish to purchase any of these items for yourself.  Dont forget that this particular Christmas Quilt bundle is going to be discontinued shortly, so if you love it, make sure you order one for yourself before its gone.  You can contact me to have it ordered for you, or you can visit the ONLINE STORE.

Here's the video.. i hope you enjoy it:







Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments: