Friday 12 January 2018

Colour INKspiration Challenge this week



Today I took part in a Colour Challenge for a bit of fun. This is a facebook group set up that offers colour challenges every couple of weeks... the group is called the Colour INKspiration Challenges group.  This week the challenge is to use "Night of Navy" and "Lemon Lime Twist" and "Whisper White"... and we are also allowed to use metallics.  So I had to take part because these are such yummy colours!  I like the combo of Lemon Lime Twist with lots of other colours... most recently I paired it with black.  But I think the Navy makes the Lemon Lime Twist really sing!

For my background I used the Bokeh technique on watercolour paper... such an awesome technique and one I haven't used for a while.  I also added some Lemon Lime Twist ombre ribbon, and my sentiments are cut from the new "Celebrate You" thinlits... which are a free Sale-A-Bration set right now (free with a $90 purchase).   I used Whisper White, Silver Foil and Silver Glimmer paper for my words.   I finished the card off with the awesome self-adhesive sequins in Lemon Lime Twist.... aren they cute??



I really hope you enjoyed this little card today.... for me, the colours are just beautiful - you really cant go wrong!

Linda D

No comments: